- Assortment of Legos
- Plastic Cup
- Baking Soda, Dish Soap, Water, Vinegar, Food Coloring
- Place the plastic cup near the center of the baseplate.
- Start building around the plastic cup with LEGO bricks.
- Continue building until you form a volcano (it doesn’t have to be perfect!).
- Pour 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of dish soap, and 5 drops of food coloring in the plastic cup.
- Add about ¼ cup of water and mix to form a slurry.
- Move the volcano outdoors where there is sand, pebble, or dirt. If you can’t go outdoors, then I recommend putting the volcano on a baking sheet to catch all the “lava.”
- Slowly pour vinegar into the plastic cup, and then watch the volcano erupt!