COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS IN PLACE AT MONTESSORI SCHOOL OF OCEANSIDE
We have put in to place certain precautionary measures and policies for the safety and health of our children and staff.
We have taken into consideration CDC guidelines when forming these measures.
- HEALTH SCREENING: The school staff and students will be screened each morning for symptoms.. Do not bring your child to school if they exhibit any cold/flu symptoms or have a fever.
- If your child is symptomatic , Do Not Bring Your Child to School.
- MASKS: All visitors and staff will be wearing face coverings indoors. As of March 12, 2022 it is not required, but is strongly recommended that students wear masks indoors.
- DROP OFF: Infant Toddler and Preschool drop off will be at the main building. Elementary drop off between 7 and 7:30 is on the playground. Between 7:30 and 8am drop off is in room 7. Stay socially distanced while waiting to sign your child in and out (one family at the signing table at any time). Please be prepared and leave enough time to drop off and pick up your child/ren. Parents are not permitted to enter the building.
- PEN: Please have your own pen for signing in and out daily. This ensures a no touch drop off area.
- HOURS OF OPERATION: will be 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- SHOES: Children and staff will remove their shoes at the classroom door. Inside shoes are permitted. Socks must be worn.
- INDIVIDUAL ACTIVITIES: There will be more outdoor activities. We will focus on more individual activities.
- HIGH FREQUENCY TOUCH AREAS: We will sanitize the environment often throughout the day.
- HANDWASHING: Children and adults will be hand washing frequently.
- All staff who is not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 submits a negative Covid-19 test weekly.
- Travel Guidelines: Children can return to school after travel as long as they have no symptoms. A test after 3-5 days is recommended by the CDC, but is not required.
We at MSO will take the most stringent care to provide a safe and secure environment for the children. To be able to provide a safe environment we ask for your cooperation and support during these unprecedented times.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have.