Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world. ~Dr Maria Montessori
We are coming to our busiest time of year here at MSO! We have so much going on in the spring!
Teacher Appreciation Week was GREAT! Thank you for your par- ticipation and for all the well wishes! We are so lucky to spend our days with your children and we greatly appreciate the recognition!
We hope you can join us for Mother’s Day Breakfast Friday, May 8th at 8:30am.
Registration Packets will go out on the 15th of May. Please be sure to fill out the paperwork and return it with the payment for re registration as soon as possible. There will be a basket in the lobby to put your envelope in.
Our Spring Concert is coming up soon! Please be sure to take this Opportunity to place an ad in our souvenir program! It is a keepsake you will treasure for years to come!
A few reminders of things that help our school fun smoothly!:
- Please sign in and out everyday
- Please label all clothing that comes to school
- Please only allow your child to bring toys on their share day.
- Please make sure you bring snack on your child’s snack day and bring enough for each child to have 4 total snacks in a day
- Please make sure the front door always closes behind you
- Please make sure to keep your child’s immunizations updated
Mrs. Dodd and Ms Sandy