Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world. ~Dr. Maria Montessori
Happy Spring! We hope everyone is having a wonderful, rejuvenating spring break!
March was an extremely busy and exciting month at MSO. The children enjoyed marching in the St. Patrick’s Day parade and hunting for Easter eggs. Thank you so much for your participation in making these holidays memorable for our students! We look forward to making many more beautiful memories together.
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up at the start of May! Please watch out for a flyer for more information regarding donating or volunteering. We would love for you to contribute to our celebration of our teachers. We are excited to recognize their hard work and dedication to keeping our children safe, happy, and learning!
A few reminders of things that help our school run smoothly:
- Please sign in and out every day.
- Please label all clothing and water bottles that come to school.
- Please only allow your child to bring a toy to school on their share day.
- Please make sure you bring snacks on your child’s snack day and bring enough for each child to have 4 total
- snacks in a day.
- Please make sure to keep your child’s immunizations updated.
Love, Mrs. Dodd and Ms. Kelly