Welcome to MSO
Our Montessori school is dedicated to the goal of providing excellent early childhood education and daycare programs to meet the needs of working parents. We happily enroll students of any race, color or ethnic origin. Licensed by the California State Department of Social Services, and staffed by trained and experienced teachers, we provide a creative curriculum in a rich, well equipped environment.
- To provide love and understanding with individualized attention.
- To provide a rich and varied environment in which children can develop to their fullest.
- To stimulate creative interest in the world around them.
- To help children develop social skills and the ability to resolve conflicts.
- To help each child to develop an awareness of self as an individual and confidence in his own abilities.
- To establish guidelines and basic ground rules which will assist the development of self-discipline.
The goal of our program is to nurture the unfolding of the child’s potential by providing love and security, encouragement and appreciation of the child’s efforts. We offer a five-day, three-day or two-day program to help our students achieve our objectives.